Bloggasted

12 December 2006

Finally! Pix of the New Kitchen

I know, I know...the old kitchen had so much, uh, character:


But we decided to be a little crazy and go with something less "bad 70's"ish. Many thanks to Bank of America, IKEA, and Home Depot for your generous support and financing of this remodel. Believe me, we are truly in your debt and could not have done this without you.

In all seriousness, Keith Riley did an excellent job on this remodel. Any of you chattanoogans need a remodel? Give this guy a call.








And finally, kudos are well deserved for Scott Riley who put this tile floor down and did the backsplash (amongst other things on this remodel). Need tile work? Definitely give him a call.

7 Comments:

  • Wow, what a difference! It looks great. Good work Keith.
    -dawn

    By Blogger andrew, at Wed Dec 13, 12:23:00 PM GMT-5  

  • Looking good. I like the openness, airy, light. No better workers than my two men! Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Dec 14, 01:23:00 PM GMT-5  

  • oh my goodness! i am so happy for you all! what a beautiful new room!!! congrats and job well done guys:) take care. merry xmas too.

    By Blogger cat collier martinez, at Wed Dec 20, 11:40:00 AM GMT-5  

  • Howdy there Guys - When I first started reading this post I hadn't scrolled down and thought the picture of the old kitchen was the new one. I was thinking, Hey whatever floats your boat. Love the new kitchen. Just marvelous. Three most important rooms in the house to me are the kitchen, bathroom and porch. Those seem to be where people congregate or want to be comfortable. The kitchen is the most important in my book and yours looks like a great place to cook, fellowship and feel the warmth of family.

    By Blogger Michelle D, at Wed Dec 27, 09:52:00 AM GMT-5  

  • Wow! What a change. It looks beautiful guys. Keith and Scott did a great job.

    By Blogger Karen, at Tue Jan 09, 10:04:00 PM GMT-5  

  • c'mon scotty, let's see some of the DC fun.
    Linda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Mar 27, 03:21:00 PM GMT-5  

  • Scott and Amy, This looks beautiful! So much room to hang out and I love the new windows over the kitchen sink. Thanks for having our kids last week. ma and rob

    By Blogger Rob, at Wed Apr 04, 08:14:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home